PDA

View Full Version : uncle

Kerry Liles
04-16-2009, 10:22 PM
I have had enough. Thanks for the memories. I have just emailed the relevant people to indicate
I have resigned as V.P. of SWOCL (Southwest Ontario Chess League), Treasurer of the OCA and CFC Governor.

Best of luck to everyone.

Bob Armstrong
04-17-2009, 12:42 AM
Sorry to see Kerry go - we cannot afford to lose good volunteers like him - too bad.

Bob

Egidijus Zeromskis
04-17-2009, 11:34 AM
I have had enough. Thanks for the memories. I have just emailed the relevant people to indicate
I have resigned as V.P. of SWOCL (Southwest Ontario Chess League), Treasurer of the OCA and CFC Governor.

It is pity to loose an active Governors' forum member :(

I would ask you to stay as a Treasurer of the OCA till the end of this term making smoother transition (it's only one month :rolleyes: I hope, other OCA Governors and Board have the same opinion.

The Board may not accept your resignation :D

"OCA constitution
4.15 Resignation – A Governor may resign from the Board by presenting a notice of resignation to the Board. The resignation shall become effective on the date the Board accepts the resignation."

Kerry Liles
04-17-2009, 11:40 AM
It is pity to loose an active Governors' forum member :(

I would ask you to stay as a Treasurer of the OCA till the end of this term making smoother transition (it's only one month :rolleyes: I hope, other OCA Governors and Board have the same opinion.

The Board may not accept your resignation :D

Thanks Egidijus; I was planning to prepare a Treasurer's report for the OCA AGM, but I have no plans to attend.

It really doesn't matter to me what 'the Board' decides to do. ;)