View Full Version : 5e. Executive Reports - Youth Coordinator

Michael von Keitz
12-31-2012, 09:58 PM
Youth Coordinator's Report goes here.

Patrick McDonald
01-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Youth Coordinators Report.
Another WYCC has come and gone.
This is the biggest part of my portfolio as Youth Coordinator, and for the most part, we had a very good showing at the WYCC in Slovenia.

Very good reports can be read in the CFC Newsletter - please read all about the 2012 WYCC there.

I hope that everyone has had a great holiday season and that everyone has a great 2013!

Bob Armstrong
01-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Hi Patrick:

Re: 2013 WYCC - Our CYCC is going to be in early July in Ottawa. Originally I understood that the WYCC was slated for August I think, and that was causing problems for WYCC registration, cheaper travel fares, etc.

But recently I thought I saw a post somewhere saying that there was a FIDE notice that the WYCC was being moved to somewhere near the end of 2013.

What is the actual current date for the WYCC? ( am I wrong on this possibility of the date shift? ).

Bob A

Vladimir Drkulec
01-03-2013, 12:56 AM
Hi Patrick:

Re: 2013 WYCC - Our CYCC is going to be in early July in Ottawa. Originally I understood that the WYCC was slated for August I think, and that was causing problems for WYCC registration, cheaper travel fares, etc.

But recently I thought I saw a post somewhere saying that there was a FIDE notice that the WYCC was being moved to somewhere near the end of 2013.

What is the actual current date for the WYCC? ( am I wrong on this possibility of the date shift? ).

Bob A

http://www.fide.com/images/stories/NEWS_2012/FIDE/2013-2014_FIDE_Calendar.pdf

December 17th to 29th according to the FIDE calender. Look in August on the Calendar.