PDA

View Full Version : 4. Instructions/Questions/Comments on the On-line Meeting Procedures

Michael von Keitz
12-31-2012, 09:55 PM
Questions of procedure go here.

Lyle Craver
01-01-2013, 03:31 PM
A mistake was made in the meeting permissions which had the effect of allowing CFC Executive but not Governors to post. This has now been fixed.

If you find you still cannot post please log off and log in again and if that STILL does not work please e-mail me at lcraver@shaw.ca

Kevin Pacey
01-01-2013, 06:22 PM
A mistake was made in the meeting permissions which had the effect of allowing CFC Executive but not Governors to post. This has now been fixed.

If you find you still cannot post please log off and log in again and if that STILL does not work please e-mail me at lcraver@shaw.ca

Hi Lyle

I just tried to post my report as Clubs Administrator and instead of seeing it almost at once, I was told my post would need to be reviewed and approved by a moderator first. Is this now standard for the message board or this meeting?

Christopher Mallon
01-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi Lyle

I just tried to post my report as Clubs Administrator and instead of seeing it almost at once, I was told my post would need to be reviewed and approved by a moderator first. Is this now standard for the message board or this meeting?

That's just a setting.

Lyle Craver
01-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Chris I've sent you both a private e-mail and a forum private message on the subject of 'moderation' and would appreciate your help in getting 'moderation' out of the forum. Thanks, LC

(Don't get on Chris - I just sent these messages so he hasn't had time to respond yet - just that the e-mails give him more detail than I can give here)

Christopher Mallon
01-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Let me know if there is still a problem. That setting has always seemed backwards and counter-intuitive to me as well Lyle. I also emailed you.

Vladimir Drkulec
01-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I am able to post now, so whatever you did fixed it for me anyway.