PDA

View Full Version : 2. Governors' Sign In

Michael von Keitz
12-31-2012, 09:36 PM
Please use the poll above to sign in. For those that select "other," feel free to post your selection in this thread. An example might be Bator Sambuev's bruising 8.5/9 performance at the Canadian Closed.

Bob Gillanders
01-01-2013, 01:04 PM
This is annoying. I see 3 governors have signed in, but I can't see who they are.
I could before.

Michael von Keitz
01-01-2013, 01:07 PM
This is annoying. I see 3 governors have signed in, but I can't see who they are.
I could before.

Click on one of the tallies and you can see the names.

Lyle Craver
01-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Had it been one of the options I would have said the CFC / FQE deal but for pity's sake people this is a log-in poll that should not arouse much detailed interest!

If the Governors desire such input we could perhaps have a similar question in the main discussion area...

Christopher Mallon
01-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Notice that the new version of vB actually tracks who reads a thread... perhaps we can work that into the sign-in process in the future. Or not. Just a thought.

Pierre Dénommée
01-01-2013, 09:50 PM
I am present.

Michael von Keitz
01-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Notice that the new version of vB actually tracks who reads a thread... perhaps we can work that into the sign-in process in the future. Or not. Just a thought.

We could potentially incorporate it, but my preference would still be to have a thread dedicated to sign in. Not every governor necessarily reads every thread, so it seems simpler to see who has read a designated thread, rather than track the readership of every thread.