PDA

View Full Version : 5b. Executive Reports - Treasurer

Fred McKim
09-30-2011, 07:35 AM
The First quarter financials are posted under a different thread. Questions can be asked on the thread or here.

Most of my work for the past 12 months has been the continued development of the web site. Final payment to Resolution is awaiting the CFC Equipment store getting on-line.

Fred McKim
09-30-2011, 07:39 AM
General discussion concerning the website can go on this thread.

Bob A has introduced a thread concerning an ongoing web master. So any discussion tending that way should be placed on that thread.

Egidijus Zeromskis
10-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Could the "Sales of books and equipment" be split into two: Amazon and equipment sales?

Any chance to see the first five month numbers?

Paul Leblanc
10-01-2011, 08:26 PM
I would just like to note that it is a pleasure to see clear financial statements and no more red ink. Well done Gerry and Fred.

Michael von Keitz
10-09-2011, 10:44 PM
The First quarter financials are posted under a different thread. Questions can be asked on the thread or here.

Most of my work for the past 12 months has been the continued development of the web site. Final payment to Resolution is awaiting the CFC Equipment store getting on-line.

Fred and Gerry were thanked for their efforts in preparing the financials, while Egidijus Zeromskis' enquiry as to whether the sales of books and equipment could be split over two line items remained unanswered.