PDA

View Full Version : 13th Annual Junior Orange Bowl Scholastic International Chess Championship

Michael von Keitz
08-30-2011, 09:25 AM
This year’s tournament marks the 13th Annual Junior Orange Bowl Scholastic International Chess Championship. The tournament will be held on December 27-29, 2011 in Miami, Florida, USA. The hotel for this year’s tournament will be the Embassy Suites Hotel-Miami International Airport as our place to hold the tournament. The hotel rate is $129.00 per night. We would like to invite players from Canada to come and play against many chess players from around the world. We have players ages 5 to 18 that come from countries like Russia, Ecuador, USA, Peru, Panama, Colombia, and other countries as well.

The chess championship website now has the entry form in both word and pdf which I have attached for your viewing. The website for the chess championship is www.jrorangebowl.org/chess

If you have any questions or need any other information please do not hesitate to email me. If you have players that are interested please let them know that we can send them the Invitational Letter and a letter for the American Embassy in order for them to apply for their visas if need be.

As I say, I hope all are doing great and again if you need any information or need to speak to me you can email me.

Thank You,
Tiffany Kennedy
Chess Director

Junior Orange Bowl Committee
1390 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 2202
Coral Gables, FL 33146

305-662-1210 Office
305-669-8745 Fax

chess@jrorangebowl.com

The Largest International Youth Sports & Arts Festival
www.jrorangebowl.org
www.twitter.com/jrorangebowl