PDA

View Full Version : Books & Software Sale 50%

Bob Gillanders
11-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Most books & software are on sale now at the CFC store at 50% off.

List of titles is getting shorter, those who were willing pay a little more had first pick. So for those vultures holding out for bigger discounts, your day has come, just please don't complain now that the selection is limited.

Free shipping on orders over $100 before taxes.

No backorders, no returns, all sales final, roses are red, violets are blue, control the centre, I like cheese, the sky is falling, rooks on the 7th, I've fallen and I can't get up, help me Rhonda, I'm off my meds, the room is spinning, what happened, #&#(()Q()Q%Q&Q$Q, ooooooohhhhhh, reboot, all is okay, okkeee dokkkeee.

Jonathan Berry
11-07-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm guessing that the prices listed at the CFC website, if reduced, already reflect the 50% reduction? I didn't see anything to that effect.

Also, I know from my previous order, Bonnie said that Informant 101 was available, but the site doesn't say anything about that. Attached to the item for Informant 96 is a note that 102 will be coming soon! Some of the Informants "seem to be" among the titles with reduced prices.

CFC's rise from the commercial void was built on sales of the Informant!

Bob Gillanders
11-07-2008, 05:15 PM
The price listed is the 50% discounted price. I have provided the regular retail price in the product description box.

We are awaiting delivery of informant 102. Delivery is surprising slow, and usually not all at once. uggrrr. Drive me nuts.

We are out of stock on informant 101, but do have other back issues. Tell us what number you need, and we will advise on availability and price.

Peter McKillop
11-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Bob, if the sale of the book/equipment business to 'FEN' supposedly closed sometime in mid-October, why is it that the CFC has anything to sell? Is the CFC acting as agent for FEN, or did FEN only buy some of the inventory, or did the deal FEN fall through? What's up?

Peter McKillop
11-07-2008, 07:18 PM
P.S. is the online catalogue up to date?