PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to International Youth Camp (Chess Olympiad)

Michael Barron
10-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Dear chess friends,

I received the following email:

"Dear Mr. Lavin, dear Mr. Barron,

I am very glad to send you in the name of the German Chess Youth, the Youth Organisation of the German Chess Federation, today the invitation for the first International Youth Camp within the German Chess Olympiad 2008. The International Youth Camp will take place in Dresden from 15 to 22 November 2008.

We would like to invite 3 young persons from each nation in the age of 16 to 20 years. For us it especially makes sense to send at least also 1 girl within these 3 young persons. Please contact us within this the next week, if you would like to send a delegation to Dresden . In case of a participation of your nation with 3 young persons, an application with all names is also possible later. The expenses for accommodation and board and the complete free-time-programme will be covered by the German Chess Youth. The participants only have to pay for travel expenses. Please read for further and detailed information the invitation letter and the official flyer, which you will find enclosed, as well as the supporting letter from our president, Mr. Robert von Weizsäcker.

We would be very pleased to welcome the delegation from Canada to Dresden in November!

Best wishes

Jörg Schulz
CEO of the German Chess Youth

Hanns-Braun-Str. /
Friesenhaus I
14053 Berlin

Tel: +49 (0)30-30007815
Fax: +49 (0)30-30007830

3 Enclosures:
Invitation letters / Flyer "

If it sounds like an interesting opportuninty for you, please let me know at barron045(at)yahoo.com