PDA

View Full Version : 32/33 Voting Section

Lyle Craver
04-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Voting is now OPEN on this meeting's motions and continues through 10pm on Monday April 11th.

This is the first time the vBulletin software's polling application is being used to conduct our votes. Please go to EACH thread labelled "The Voting Booth" to cast your votes.

Discussion on the motions is NOT permitted in "The Voting Booth" threads though technical questions can be posted either there or in Agenda Item #4. Anything I deem of a partisan nature will be deleted immediately.

Voting is now OPEN and I hope to see all of you in "The Voting Booth"

Bob Gillanders
04-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi Folks,

I have received requests for more time for discussion. The voting booth will not be opening until thursday evening, at the earliest. The meeting will thus be extended beyond the normal 7 days to allow for adequate discussion and voting time.

Specific times will be announced on thursday. :)

Lyle Craver
04-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Governors, this meeting's voting is about to begin. Polling will continue until 10pm Eastern Time Monday April 11.

Here are the motions to be voted on:

28. Motion 2011-J (Armstrong / McKim) "Opening Meeting Forum"
Vote Yes, Vote No, Abstain

31. Motion 2011-M (Jin / Armstrong) "Rules of Procedure for the Canadian Youth Championship Tournaments)
Vote Yes to the original Jin motion, Vote Yes to the Barron motion or Abstain (which is effectively a no to both motions)

The following motions are deferred to the AGM in July:
29. Motion 2011-K (Armstrong / McKim) "Clarifying CFC Member Rights"
30. Motion 2011-L (Armstrong / McKim) (For discussion only) "A Single CFC Annual Membership"

Christopher Mallon
04-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Lyle, abstaining is NOT the same as voting NO. I wish to vote NO to both on the youth motions. The way it is set up definitely favours one or the other getting approved.

Lyle Craver
04-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Your wish is my command - 'No to both' has been added.

One technical point about the vBulletin software: you DON'T get to change your vote once cast (as compared to what we have previously done by e-mail) so please cast your vote carefully.

Christopher Mallon
04-09-2011, 04:37 PM
I should be able to fix that in time for the next online meeting in 6 months.

Bob Armstrong
04-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Voting .........continues through 10pm on Monday April 11th.

Hi Lyle:

I assume that that is 10:00 PM EDT, since the meeting procedures refer all times to EST/EDT?

It is now 10:20 PM EDT. Will the polls now be closed, and the motion results posted?

Also, what time does Bob G expect to do his closing address?

Thanks.

Bob

Bob Gillanders
04-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Well, it is about 11:30 now.
The governors have chosen to keep the meeting private.
The governors have also rejected both motions from Anna and Michael.

Further comments later.