http://www.windsorchess.ca/ad100911.htm

three separate tournaments...
11 September

18 September

25 September

University of Windsor
Erie Hall Room 1114
(Skittles room 1115)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What: CFC regular-rated chess tournaments
Win or lose, each player plays 4 games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When: Saturdays, 11, 18, and 25 September, 2010
9.30 am till about 7.00pm.
Round one is at 10.00

Where: University of Windsor, Erie Hall (on Sunset), Room 1114
Free parking in the lot on the corner of Wyandotte and Sunset (next to Erie Hall)
the lot is labeled "F" in the map above, but I'm pretty sure it is really lot D. Maybe it's the map-maker who should get an F.
Unless my memory has failed me.

Format: Probably one section, exact format to be determined on the day of the event

Time control: 60 mins per player per game (no increment, sigh)
All chess equipment provided, including Saitek III digital clocks
Players must record the moves

Cost: $10

CFC membership: Annual membership, $43 for adults, $27 for juniors.
Single tournament membership ("T-option") $20 adults, $10 juniors.

Prizes: Cash prizes for the adult section, medals or trophies for all-junior section(s)

Check in 9.00 to 9.45
You pay the entry fee at the door