PDA

View Full Version : CFC Website - Cross tables - Problem?

Bob Armstrong
09-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Last night and this morning, I tried getting the Ontario recent cross tables. I kept getting that the page was not available. Is it just my computer or is something amiss?

Also, was Bayview Games Club RR # 117 sumbitted by Vlad Dobrich for rating Wednesday? - he said it would be sent in.

Bob

Kerry Liles
09-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Last night and this morning, I tried getting the Ontario recent cross tables. I kept getting that the page was not available. Is it just my computer or is something amiss?

Also, was Bayview Games Club RR # 117 sumbitted by Vlad Dobrich for rating Wednesday? - he said it would be sent in.

Bob

At this point in time (10:15 Thur Sep 25) the regular submit button causes an error page, but the experimental "Submit (SQL mirror-beta)" button appears to work... No sign of the tournament you mentioned though.

Spoke to soon: before I could submit THIS reply, both buttons started working.... YMMV

Egidijus Zeromskis
09-25-2008, 10:20 AM

Bob

It worked yesterday,however, there were only new tournaments from Academy in the Ontario prov. (I checked SQL version)

Bob Armstrong
09-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Later this morning I tried again and got the cross tables without difficulty - seems like it is back up and running.

Bob - was BGC # 117 not sent in?

Bob

Bob Gillanders
09-25-2008, 11:16 AM
No. I wasn't submitted.